Virtual Fundraising Consultant
The Virtual Fundraising Consultant assists the Virtual Fundraising Lead with projects in fundraising, brand presence, and virtual/in-person event planning. An ideal candidate has experience in creative problem solving, especially in the fundraising and marketing worlds and will have the ability to design and execute unique plans based on client needs and goals. The ability to multi-task and still see the bigger picture is a must, as an effective fundraising plan will have multiple facets.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and executing marketing plans, specifically for social media. (Hootsuite or similar platform experience is a plus.)
- Content creation for social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Virtual fundraising platform creation and maintenance.. (OneCause, GiveLively, Auction Harmony, 32Auctions, etc.)
- Video scripting, planning, and promotion.
- Video filming and editing experience is a plus!
- Function as leader in meetings that Fundraising Lead is unable to attend.
Requirements and Pay:
- Pay is project based and is negotiable based on experience.
- Flexible work hours hours.
- Must have access to computer, internet, and phone, as all work/meetings (at this time and for the foreseeable future) will be done virtually (internal with company and external with clients).
- Must be familiar with Google Suite (Mail, Drive, etc.)
Send resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Work samples also preferred but not required.